2.7.11

Day 218

My parents and brother arrived in Sydney airport! I surprised them with a homemade sign together with my friend Jesper who was meeting his girlfriend Helle from Denmark.

My roommate Trine joined us for breakfast in Glebe.

Everyone enjoyed Glebe Market:) I think even my dad did, even though he thinks he already knows the place from my blog!

Morten in front of Sydney University where Trine showed us around.

After looking at the sky line from Sydney University we walked all the way from Broadway through the city centre down George St. and ended up at Circular Quay in Sydney Harbour.

Brother and sister in front of Sydney Opera House. We went on a sailing trip to Cockatoo Island.

Afternoon nap for my jet-lagged guests.
We went for a walk in Darling Harbour

We had Irish Coffee at Darling Harbour while we waited for the fireworks.



No comments:

Post a Comment