21.5.11

Day 174

Another sunny day in my favourite suburb Glebe! I went there with my 35mm manual film camera to take portraits for my last project in photography so cannot wait to go in the darkroom. This is some of my friends and other locals I met at the market shot with Canon 500D.





Australian guy buying a framed picture

Lady with a dog

I met my roommate Trine at the market

My German friend Janine and I met for coffee before she is leaving Australia. We met in Fraser Island a month ago when we were both backpacking alone and became friends!



Musician from the Market, played keyboard

My Swedish friend Sanna and her Australian boyfriend James were also visiting the market. Sushi time!


Nadine, a German friend from University of Sydney

Guy wearing a hat.
Danny Santos' work of shooting 100 strangers is really inspiring. I messed up two rolls of film last week so think I am almost at 100 persons in theory! It has been a challenge but I am learning a lot and most important definitely having a good time while doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment