3.12.10

Day 5

Today Alison (my new mate from Melbourne) and I went to see art galleries. It turned out that a lot of the galleries were rebuilding. But this is the entrance of The National Gallery where pouring water is running down a big glass door

We went to Eureka Skydeck to get a view of the city. The Skydeck is located on one of the great buildings of the world (297 meter residential building)
We went for a nice lunch by Yarra Promenade
At Queens Bridge
We went for a walk in the nice weather before Alison went to work

I'm back at the hostel and this is the view from my top bunk bed. I bought a USB-modem from Vodafone to go online. I share the room with 9 others - mostly boys so of cause there's a cold beer waiting for me when I get home :) 
Tonight I'm going to a BBQ at the hostel!

No comments:

Post a Comment